Episode 5 of the 2015 Summer Season.
* Under the credits is Harlaamstrat 74 off of John Dankworth's Modesty Blaise score.
* The main mountain theme is Mort D'Eurydice, by Pierre Favre as played by the European Chamber Ensemble.
* There's a second string-y snippet of another by them called, Sito.
* We learn about beavers to Stereo Music for Acoustic Guitar, Buchla Music Box 100 (etc.)...Pt. 2 from Keith Fullerton Whitman's old Multiples album.
* The soft men are embodied by 3-Sized PF by Takahiro Kido from his Fairy Tale album.
* I roll out some more Miguel Atwood-Ferguson with Arioso from Red Hot & Bach to track the tall tales of the west.
Connect with listeners
Podcasters use the RadioPublic listener relationship platform to build lasting connections with fansYes, let's begin connecting
Find new listeners
Understand your audience
Engage your fanbase