Living conditions, housing, and what you can expect when coming to South Korea!
Big cities to small cities in South Korea and the different types of housing you find in South Korea. Scott, Marco, and Adam talk about the differences between big cities and smaller cities in South Korea, the different kinds of housing you can expect while living in Korea, and each of their own experiences they each have had with regards to their own housing and areas that they have lived in. It's a podcast of living conditions in South Korea for this episode of K-PoD!
K-PoD: Life In Korea Podcast
- 02:01 Big cities vs small cities: Where does Changwon City fall on that scale.
- 02:54 Big Cities: Marco shares some of his experiences with visiting Seoul, South Korea.
- 03:48 Big Cities: Adam gives some of the differences with big cities compared to smaller cities and what can you expect with living in a big city.
- 05:19 Big Cities: Marco and Scott give some thoughts on big cities with comparison to cities back home in their own countries.
- 06:25 Are the foreign communities closer in the smaller the city you live in?
- 07:41 Big City: Adam compares Busan to Changwon, South Korea.
- 08:23 The different types of housing in Korea and what you can expect with your job when coming to South Korea.
- 10:19 The guys talk about houses, villas, and apartments in South Korea.
- 11:48 Does the neighborhood in your city determine the size of your housing?
- 12:38 Housing allowance vs having your housing provided for you.
- 13:35 Each of the guys talk about their own experiences they have had and the different types of housing we’ve each lived in.
- 15:40 Making your home your home and judging your decisions on they amount of time you think you will be staying in Korea.
- 17:20 Scott tells about his first year in Korea and living in a classroom in his school.
- 19:32 A recap of the topics that we covered in this episode of K-PoD.
Website: https://k-pod-cast.com Face Book: https://www.facebook.com/changwoner/ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This show is recorded at: O’Briens Irish Bar & Restaurant Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/obriensirishbar/
This show is produced by: Changwoner Entertainment Website: http://www.changwoner.com Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/changwoner/
Scott is one of the original hosts of K-PoD (formally The Changwoner Podcast) and also the founder and producer of the show. He is also the founder of Changwoner Entertainment. He is from Newfoundland, Canada and has been living in Changwon, South Korea for almost 17 years. Adam
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/scottphillipmcfarlane Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/thefarles/
Email - email@example.com
Adam is one of the hosts of K-PoD. He started as a host last season in 2018. Adam is from Ontario, Canada and has lived in Changwon City, South Korea for 8 years.
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/peewhenyapoo
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/everstalwart/
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org Marco
Marco is now one of the new hosts of K-PoD. Marco is from Columbus, OH, United States and has lived in Changwon City, South Korea for almost 3 years.
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/BarkMailey
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/marcobaille/
Email - https://kpop.global
- email@example.com Paul
Paul is one of the original hosts and founders of K-PoD (The Changwoner). Paul is originally from England and he currently continues to live in Changwon City where he has lived for the past 16 years.
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=642570563
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/paul_roberts1/
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Listen and Subscribe on....
If you would like to be a guest on K-PoD: Life In Korea, or have any questions for the show or regarding South Korea, or have something you'd like to promote, please contact us at email@example.com
#koreahousing #southkorea #expatskorea #expats #housingkorea #livinginkorea #korea #korealife #travel #seoul #busan #changwon #podcast #podcastkorea #kpod #changwoner